Effective for Arrivals January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
- When booking 31 days or more prior to arrival, a courtesy hold can be applied to a reservation. When booking 30 days or less prior to arrival, a deposit equal to the full price of the room for one night per reservation must be applied to the reservation at time of booking. If a deposit is not received when due, the reservation will automatically cancel.
- In order to receive a full refund of guest’s deposit, notification of cancellation must be received at least 5 days prior to guest’s arrival date. To cancel or modify an existing reservation, call 407-W-DISNEY (407-834-7639). Additionally, if the guest is holding any other types of reservations, such as dining, those reservations will not be cancelled unless the guest cancels them or you advise us to cancel them.
Changes to Reservations
- Changes to reservation, including but not limited to change in travel dates, length of stay or hotel accommodations, are subject to availability at the time the change is made and guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change.
- Check-in time is generally between 3 and 4 p.m. (some hotels have check-in after 4 p.m.), and check-out time is between 11 a.m. and 12 noon. Check-in delays may occur during peak check-in periods.
Room Location and Information
- Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for a specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Disney Resort Hotels are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
- Please be advised that notwithstanding your use of sign on your door, a request by you to forgo housekeeping services or any other request made by you, the hotel and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purposes including but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of guest and property. The hotel staff will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing the intent to enter the room.
- Room rates are guaranteed as long as guest’s room reservation is not changed (except that Disney reserves the right to charge additional amounts due to changes in applicable tax rates or other governmental charges.).
- Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate, resort or room type, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation.
- Room reservations are not transferable and reservation name changes are not permitted.
- Room reservations are not accepted until confirmed by confirmation number.
- For reservation information and modifications PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, please call 407-W-DISNEY (407-834-7639)†.
- All rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room.
- Final payment is due upon arrival.
- Reservations may only be made and are only guaranteed for a length of stay of less than 30 days. Disney reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any guest, subject to applicable law.
- All sales of room accommodations take place in and are consummated in the State of Florida. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, “Action”) arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all rooms accommodations, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings, including without limitation, components such as tickets, park admissions, photo media, and radio frequency devices (all collectively, “Terms, Reservations and Products”) must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, Florida having subject matter jurisdiction. These Terms, Reservations and Products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- All terms and conditions, including but not limited to deposit requirements and cancellation and refund policies, are subject to change by Disney without notice.
Disney Destinations, LLC
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Please do not send payments to this address.
†If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to dial this number.